вторник, 15 декабря 2009 г.

A part of me

I have a passion, you know. It is within me, and it is absolutely senseless to definite its size. My passion is neither small nor enormous - it is just me myself. I can not imagine myself without it – without thinking about it, dreaming or just looking at it: my greatest passion is decorative cosmetics.


By the way, I am quite educated – I am almost a philologist with a diploma and I need a year to become an economist as well. But it’s nothing in comparison with my love to cosmetics – I am absolutely in love with it- I look at it, buy it, use, smell, economize, and try to get rare and expensive things: lip glosses, lipsticks, blushes, shadows…How wonderful is a world of it! I know that if devoted all my life to it, I would be absolutely brilliantly happy. I know that this is my life and my success. Because I have never met a person to be so in love with it…

Комментариев нет: